Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
PBH Analytics has developed premium quality “NISM Free Demo Exam” for NISM Certification Examinations to assist candidates pursuing these examinations. These exams are created by professionals from the Indian Capital Market who have more than 12 years of experience in the respective fields.
Free workbook is a study material provided here is free of cost to you and no commercial gain is made from this download. This is solely for the benefit of students appearing for NISM exams. You can purchase licensed copy of this study material from the NISM website by paying the appropriate fees. No infringement of copyright is intended.
PBH Analytics Exams has a huge pool of premium quality Question Bank created by industry professionals with more than 12 years of experience. These exams are made available at affordable prices. Candidates using our Premium Test have shown 96% passing rate with improved scores & greater confidence in the real exams.
– On the home page choose the exam for which you wish to buy the Question Bank.
– In that particular exam click the “Premium Test”
– You will be directed to the registration page. Fill in the complete correct details
– You will directed to a payment option page- there are two ways you can make the payments-Online i.e by Credit/Debit card/ Net Banking or offline payment by depositing cheque/cash in our bank account.
– If you make online payments- your account will be activated and you can start giving the practice exams etc. immediately.
– If you choose make offline payments- please follow the instructions mentioned there in and deposit a cheque/cash in any branch of Axis Bank and fill in the form giving details of the cheque no. etc. Your account will be activated in 3-4 working days i.e as soon as the cheque is cleared. In case of cash deposit, the account will be activated the next working day.
No, you don’t receive a book or soft copy. The Premium Test is all online. Once you make the payments, your account will be activated. You can login and see the Premium test questions. This is the best way to practice as the real exams are held this way.
Each exam will cost Rs 499/-
Validity for NISM exams is 60 days. You can attempt these exams as many times you want to.
-Log in the website using your Email ID & password earlier created.
You will be directed to the “Exam subscribed” page where you can see the question bank.
-In case you are not automatically directed, than go to home page & on the right hand side you will see a “My Profile” box. In the profile box, click on “My Exams”.
We believe in providing relevant questions. We filtered most important 400-500 practice questions & answers. PBH Analytics Exams understand that time & money is valuable for our students, so we regularly update all our exams. Our LAST DAY REVISION tests are on the spot. This is done to ensure that the students learn what is the most important & pass the exams. You do not have to try again & again wasting time and money.
Do let us know if you have any other query by sending email on email@example.com. We will try reverting to you with the details in less than 24 hours.
How to Register for NISM Exams
Anyone can join & give the NISM exams. As such no formal educational background is necessary for registration to the NISM & neither any age requirement.
– To register with NISM, please visit- https://certifications.nism.ac.in/nismaol/ (Run properly on Chrome & Mozilla)
– PAN Card is compulsory for registration. Keep a scan copy ready.
– Photograph is must. Keep a scan copy of clear photograph.
– Once register with NISM, and then you can choose the exam, the examination center, the date and time and make the exam fee payment.
– After payments, take a printout of the hall ticket.
– Do carry your original PAN Card and the Hall ticket printout at the time of going for exam. Its compulsory and examination centers are very strict about rules.
– For calculations you can carry your calculator or you can use Excel & in some centers they have only LibreOffice.
Yes. Test fees are valid for 6 months from the date of payment. Candidates need to enroll for the exam within 6 months from payment of fees. Once the candidate selects the date of exam then this option will not be there, the candidate has to appear for the exam otherwise the payment will get expired.
– Test is usually conducted every day i.e Monday to Saturday at various NSE & NISM centers throughout India. For list of exam centers, visit- http://www.nism.ac.in/certification/index.php/exam-centres (Run properly on Chrome & Mozilla)
A hall ticket will be made available to you once you enroll for an exam. Take a print out of the same. On arrival at the designated test center on the specified day, the test administrator verifies identity of the candidate and grants him access to the test terminal, Candidates are required to bring hall ticket along with relevant photo id proof (as mentioned on the hall ticket) which is verified by the test administrator before allowing the candidate to take the test.
As soon as you finish your exam and press the submit button, the marks will be displayed on the screen. Handover your hall ticket to Test administrator and they will give you printout of your test result. Or you can log in on the NISM website and download the soft copy to take a printout.
The candidate can bring only a calculator and a pen to the examination hall and nothing else. No assistance is available during the test. Rough sheets are provided to the candidate for carrying out their workings.
Certificate validity differs for different modules. It’s generally from 3 years to 5 years. Fees are generally in the range of 1250 rs to 2000rs.
For details visit-http://www.nism.ac.in/certification/index.php/nism-certifications (Run properly on Chrome & Mozilla)
PBH Analytics Exams have prepared a comprehensive question bank for NISM exams.
These contain the most important and updated Q&A with explanations for the answers so that you understand the concepts and logic. Detailed step by step calculations are given for mathematical problems which improve your conceptual level understanding. Study these for at least 2-3 times & you will be able to clear the exams easily.